Albany Academy in the News!28-Feb-2014
Well done to Albany Academy for getting themselves in the local papers! Great that the news pie..
Wellfield Business and Enterprise College 28-Feb-2014
Well done to Zoe and her team for getting themselves in their local papers! See he..
Pupil Premium can fund your Baby projects.02-Oct-2013
So many teachers tell us the Babies impact positively on progress and outcomes and you should be..
Life Choice for the new model RealCare 3 Babies!
Everything you need for successful parenting programmes for UK schools and colleges running GCSE Child Development, Health and Social Care and Life Long Learning.
Many programmes can be funded via Pupil Premium as they will demonstrate improved progress and outcomes for students that can clearly be reported to Parents and Ofsted.
Click here to see the RealCare 3 Baby video!
We offer a range of products and services to help you develop and run hands-on parenting programmes within your school, college and youth centre.
- RealCare 3 virtual Babies - the electronic infant simulator from Realityworks
- Drug, Alcohol and Shaken Babies - to support your programmes further
- The Bump Pregnancy Simulator - a great product to engage young men and women
- The complete service - from educational programmes to technical support
- Problems with your Baby - from software to hardware, we'll get your Baby working for you!
- Training Courses - 1-2 hours via Skype to get you up and running with expert help and advice
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of young people?
Then the RealCare 3 virtual Baby from Life Choice Baby is for you!
The RealCare 3 Baby makes it possible for young people to practice caring for an infant 24 hours a day
- The Baby cries for care at all hours, day and night
- The caregiver determines what the Baby needs: feeding, burping, rocking, changing
- Unique wireless ID to ensure the virtual parents are accountable for care
- Baby's computer tracks all care including missed care and neglects and abuse
- Detailed reports giving full feedback on the care the Baby received
- Data is recorded when clothing is changed and monitors which clothing the Baby is wearing at night, during the day and going out
- The Baby records surrounding temperature and reports when temperature varies
- The Baby now detects how long it has been sitting unattended in a car seat or pram which you can now purchase from Life Choice.
Schools, colleges and youth organisations using RealCare virtual Babies tell us:
- Students are more engaged and enthused
- Child Development GCSE is brought to life with practical parenting cementing learning
- Pupil Permium pays for Baby Programmes and is loved by Ofsted
- Course work is completed with higher marks
- A simulated working environment in colleges supports your child care courses
A great way to spend your school's Pupil Premium! Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Call us on:
0151 608 0606
"The Babies enrich the learning experience for students, bringing their courses to life"